Talk to the brain, Talk to your pain… And get relief, underlies the way I work with clients and the way we all heal. You probably use self talk to find ways to feel better about things.
- It’s like talking to yourself when you are not comfortable,
- like talking yourself out of doing something that’s not good for you,
- like talking yourself out of a scary situation, and
- there are ways to talk yourself out of pain… I teach people how to do this.
Of course this is not the entire healing strategy. But it’s an important part of what we naturally do for ourselves to feel better.
* Talk to the brain, Talk to your pain… And get relief is the new tagline for www.eftaction.com.
The “mobile friendly” homepage with the new tagline was updated last week.
All the best,
* PS. I improved the tagline again:) Now it’s regain your best self. In fact my website serves as my vision board, I love looking at it and tweaking it and it helps me to think and plan.
Ruthi Backenroth, MBA, Advanced EFT Practitioner, teaches men and women suffering with chronic back pain to get breakthrough relief.
Ruthi's work is her challenge to those who said: "You will just have to live with the pain." That outrageous prediction spurred her search for a solution to her own back pain. And she has proved them wrong many times over.
Ruthi's clients are frustrated with traditional approaches and are committed to getting lasting results. We use a series of mental exercises to retrain the brain to stop the pain signals, and get relief.
Sessions are by phone or Skype.
And here is her guarantee: Measurable results in 3 months, or your money back. www.breakthroughrelief.com